For Employment opportunities you can call or visit the center at 847-548-3455 and ask to speak with Lisa or Irene, to fill out an application.
We look to hire individuals eager to work with children and learn from one another in a welcoming atmosphere.
Individuals need to be at least 18 years of age and have a High School Diploma or GED to apply.
We welcome assistants, teachers, and directors to apply and offer opportunities to further your education through a CDA program.
Expectations of Teachers and Assistants:
- Plan and Implement activities for children
- Interact with children such as play on the carpet, playground, do art projects, read stories, have discussions
- Change diapers and assist children in the bathroom
- Help children eat during meal time
- Clean and Sanitize the classroom toys, tables, bins, student belongings, and managing the up keep of the classroom (sweeping, vacuuming, etc.)
- Daily and weekly rotational staff cleaning of facility such as bathrooms.
Prime Time Daycare